Propane Gas Water Heaters
- Recoveries - From 60 to 73 GPH, at 100 ºF Rise.
- For applications where required first-hour delivery (at 100 ºF Rise) is 142 gallons or less. SBS 100-75 Only.
- Self-Cleaning Design - Reduces sediment buildup, saves energy and money, prolongs tank life.
- Low NOx - Complies with Texas and other districts requirements for NOx emissions less than 40 ng/j.
- Standing Pilot Ignition System.
- Aluminized Steel Multi-Port Burner - For even heat distribution, maximum efficiency, quiet operation.
- Foam Insulation - Reduces heat loss over 2-1/2 times more effectively than standard fiberglass.
- Factory-Installed Energy Cut-Off ("ECO").
- Anode Rod - Protects glasslined tank against electrolytic corrosion.
- Tank Inspection Port - (Excludes SBS65 65NE).
- Maximum Hydrostatic Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Nominal Capacity: 40
- Rated Storage Volume: 38
- Recovery Gallons:41
- Maximum BTUs:N/A
- Power Source:N/A
- Limited Tank Warranty
- Limited Parts Warranty
- Anode: Coregard™ Sacrificial Anode
- T&P Relief Valve
- Ignition Type:Piezo push button ignitor
- Water Connection Location:Top
- Water Connection Size:3/4
- Emissions:Low NOx
- FVIR Certified
- First Hour Rating:67
- Height w/Draft Hood:51.00"
- Vent Type:Standard Vent